Dental implants have severely reduced the dental problems faced by millions of people all around the globe. Whether you have a severely cracked tooth or you are experiencing bone loss in the jaw area, a dental implant at the hands of an expert dentist in Hendon promisingly puts all your pains and concerns to an end.
You may need a dental implant for a number of reasons. For example, having a sunken-in look to your appearance, dysfunctional tooth, or an infected tooth that is hurtful are few of the most common reasons to go for a dental implant.
The Hendon Smile is your dentist in Hendon that provides an adequate solution to your dental problems.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
A dental implant offers you a number of benefits which no other dental solution does. However, you should remember that to enjoy the benefits of a dental implant, you should seek the services of a qualified dentist. Dental implants, when carefully placed by a proper dentist, offer you the following benefits.
- It improves your outlook: Because the teeth are designed to be fused with the bone, having them implanted improves your facial appearance. Also, the implanted teeth look and feel exactly like your natural teeth.
- It is comfortable: Unlike removable dentures, dental implants are very comfortable as they eventually become a part of your body. And they give you the same feeling as your natural teeth.
- It improves speech: With dentures, you run the risk of poor-fitting, and that means the teeth can slip in your mouth making you mumble or slur your speech. Dental implants, however, liberate you from the worries of slippery teeth.
- It makes eating easy and comfortable: Chewing food is very hard with dentures. They don’t function as your natural teeth do. But dental implants are as good as your own teeth, and they allow you to eat any food you want without suffering pain.
- It improves oral health: That’s arguably the most important health benefit offered by the dental implants. Unlike a tooth-supported bridge, there is no need to reduce other teeth with dental implants. In the process of dental implanting, other teeth are not affected meaning the implants allow you to keep a maximum of your natural teeth intact. This greatly improves your overall oral health.
- It is durable and lasts long: Once you have had dental implants, they will last many years as they are highly durable. If you put in a little care, dental implants may even last a lifetime!